Our Land’s End to John o’ Groats ride in June 2019 was a two-week adventure (well, eight days for me) that took some time to digest. Back in December I spent some time with Google Maps pinning down some of the locations of photos — as well as some happenings that we didn’t have photos for. At the time I merely mailed the links to Fearless Leader Joe with a “remember this?” tag. But since then I’ve been meaning to get them all together: the photos, the locations (thanks to Google Street View) and the memories.
On to the photos!
- Day 1: Paddington Station, Land’s End, Penzance, Hayle, Three Burrows
- Day 2: Retyn, Bodmin, Hatherleigh
- Day 3: Hatherleigh, Lapford, Tiverton, Nynehead, Bridgwater
- Day 4: Yatton, Avonmouth, Ingst Hill, Berkeley, Frampton on Severn, Staunton
- Day 5: Staunton, Worcester, Kidderminster, Wombourne, Stafford
- Day 6: Stoke-on-Trent, Barton Upon Irwell, Westhoughton
- Day 7: River Lune, Carnforth, Garnett Bridge, Kendal, Shap Fell Summit, Shap
- Day 8: Thethwaite, Carlisle, Gretna Green, Abington
- Day 9: Broxburn, Edinburgh, Perth
- Tourist: Carlisle, Perth, Dunkeld, Ballindalloch, Aberfeldy, Strathspey, Tain, Dornach Firth
- Day 13: John o’ Groats
Album of Lejog photos
An album of my Lejog photos is available on Flickr: